There are still 64 days until Sr. Week begins, but kitchen director Belinda Loughmiller is ALREADY busy preparing and freezing food for Sr. Week’s amazing cuisine. Here’s a little bit of the preparation Belinda has already done:
* Cooked 106 pounds of ground chuck
* Bought 108 pounds of chicken breasts to grill
* Bought 55 pounds of turkey (for chicken and noodles–sorry, turkey is cheaper and you can’t tell the difference in taste)
* Made 4 of 16 batches of noodles (for chicken and noodles)
* Bought 30 pounds of ham for sub sandwiches
Is anyone hungry yet???