For the Safety of our Campers and Staff, the following MSC VISITOR RULES should be observed:
- Visitors must prearrange their visit by contacting the directors (firstname.lastname@example.org; 317-223-5426)
- Absolutely NO WEDNESDAY NIGHT VISITORS
- Visitors should NOT plan to eat meals with the campers. Our campers and staff put in a long day and we need to make sure there is plenty of food for them.
- Visitors must comply with the MSC dress code, or they will be asked to leave.
- Visitors who have prearranged their visit should notify a staff member when they arrive, before finding their camper or interacting with any team/group.
- Visitors who plan to attend evening activities should bring their own lawn chair.
- Visitors may NOT enter cabins without permission from one of the directors or cabin staff.
- All visitors must leave when evening activities are concluded.