Senior Week Information:
- Camp Dates: Monday, July 3, 2023 – Saturday, July 8, 2023
- Check In: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM, Monday, July 3, 2023
- Closing Ceremonies: 12:00 PM, Saturday, July 8, 2023
- $TBD for the 1st Camper
- $TBD for the 2nd and subsequent campers
Junior Week Information:
- Camp Dates: Sunday, July 9, 2023 – Thursday, July 14, 2023
- Check In: 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Sunday, July 9, 2023
- Closing Ceremonies: 11:30 AM, Thursday, July 13, 2023
- $TBD per camper
Shakmak State Park
6265 W State Road 48
Jasonville, IN 47438
- March ?, 2023: Early registration starts for 2021 Campers
- March ?, 2023: Open registration starts
- Either the Registration Fee or Full Payment can be made at the time of registration.
- Open registration will end when camp is full. If camp registration is full, you will be able to register for the wait list. Wait list campers will be notified if they are able to attend.
- May 31, 2023: Final Payment Due
In order to be eligible for camp, the following conditions must be met.
- Senior Week:
- Must be 12 years of age by August 1st of this year.
- Must be 19 years of age or younger by August 1st of this year.
- Must still be in high school OR graduated within the year.
- Junior Week:
- Must be 8 to 11 years of age by August 1st of this year.
Medical Insurance Required:
- MSC does not provide medical insurance.
- Consequently, each child must provide proof of insurance during registration to attend. This proof must be provided before camp starts or the child will not be permitted to remain at camp.
- This is not optional. If we must take a child for emergency care, we take their medical information with them.
- This information must be accurate to ensure prompt medical care.