Senior Week Information:
- Camp Dates: Monday, July 3, 2023 – Saturday, July 8, 2023
- Check In: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM, Monday, July 3, 2023
- Closing Ceremonies: 12:00 PM, Saturday, July 8, 2023
- $280 for the 1st Camper
- $255 for the 2nd and subsequent campers
Junior Week Information:
- Camp Dates: Sunday, July 9, 2023 – Thursday, July 14, 2023
- Check In: 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Sunday, July 9, 2023
- Closing Ceremonies: 11:30 AM, Thursday, July 13, 2023
- $230 per camper
- Junior Week Payment Methods You can pay using one of the following:
- PayPal: Click MSC Jr. Week 2023 or log into your PayPal account and send registration fee to @MSC Jr Week. Payments through PayPal can also be made through the link from the Registration Page.
- Mail: Send check, money order, or cashier’s check to: Ben & Kaletra Dispennett, 1233 S. Williamsport Rd., Williamsport IN 47993
- Make checks payable to Friends of Indiana Youth
- Include a note with your payment listing the name(s) of the child(ren) you are paying for.
A note about the 2023 camp fee increases
Shakmak State Park
6265 W State Road 48
Jasonville, IN 47438
- March 15, 2023: Early registration starts for 2022 Campers
- April 1, 2023: Open Registration Starts
- Either the Registration Deposit Fee or Full Payment can be made at the time of registration.
- Open registration will end when camp is full. If camp registration is full, you will be able to register for the wait list. Wait list campers will be notified if they are able to attend.
- May 31, 2023: Final Payment Due
In order to be eligible for camp, the following conditions must be met.
- Senior Week:
- Must be 12 years of age by August 1st of this year.
- Must be 19 years of age or younger by August 1st of this year.
- Must still be in high school OR graduated within the year.
- Junior Week:
- Must be 8 to 11 years of age by August 1st of this year.
Medical Insurance Required:
- MSC does not provide medical insurance.
- Consequently, each child must provide proof of insurance during registration to attend. This proof must be provided before camp starts or the child will not be permitted to remain at camp.
- This is not optional. If we must take a child for emergency care, we take their medical information with them.
- This information must be accurate to ensure prompt medical care.