- No intoxicating or hallucinogenic substances are permitted.
- No tobacco or alcohol is permitted.
- No stealing.
- NO bullying will be tolerated.
- Fireworks or explosives are not permitted.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all time.
- No food is permitted in the cabin.
- Pushing, shoving, or unnecessary roughness is not permitted.
- Swimming or wading in the lake is not permitted.
- The dress code must be observed. (see Dress Code page)
- Campers are not to be on the campgrounds before registration, unless they are the child of a staff member, OR they have received permission from the camp directors.
- Campers may not meet in a private place with a member of the opposite gender.
- Campers may not cross the cabin “deadline zone” without permission. The zone is the driveway that goes around the camp perimeter. Campers may not leave the drive to go near a cabin of the opposite gender.
- Campers are not allowed ANY electronic communication (phone/text/email/social media posting) without DIRECTORS’ permission.
- Campers may not keep medicine without permission from camp nurse (see medical form).
- Campers will observe “lights out” time.
- Campers may not leave cabins after “lights out” without permission. Campers must be accompanied during the night hours.
- Campers may not hug, kiss, or have physical contact with members of the opposite gender.
- Earrings or necklaces must not be worn during sporting activities, even if it is an acceptable jewelry item .
- Body piercings are not allowed.
- Campers must be present for all activities even if they cannot participate. Participation in all activities is expected unless waived by a camp director or nurse.
- Campers are advised to keep all money in the camp bank.
- Campers may not leave the immediate campground without permission.
- Campers who drive to camp must turn in their keys upon registration.
- Campers are expected to follow instructions from a staff member.
- A violation of camp rules must be reported to camp staff or directors. Failure to do so makes that person an accessory to the violation and subject to disciplinary action.
- Camp directors have the final decision regarding consequences. Violations may cause offender to be sent home and not permitted to return to camp in the future.