- Check-In: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM, Monday, July 6, 2020
- Camp Dates: Monday, July 6, 2019 – Saturday, July 11, 2020
- Closing Ceremonies: 12:30 PM, Saturday, July 11, 2020
In order to be eligible for camp, the following conditions must be met.
- Must be 12 years of age by August 1st of this year.
- Must be 19 years of age or younger by August 1st of this year.
- Must still be in high school OR graduated within the year.
Signing Up For Camp
- Registration was delayed in order to ensure we could open camp registration with confidence while we are under the COVID-19 pandemic. Due to the delayed dates, we will not be conducting early registration that is open to returning campers only. Instead, this year, open registration will begin April 6, 2020.
- Open registration will end May 29, 2020 or when camp is full. If camp registration is full, you will be able to register for the wait list.
- Wait list campers will be notified if they are able to attend after May 1, 2020 and again after May 29, 2020.
- Camp fees are $235 for the first camper and $225 for the second and subsequent campers in the family.
- We will continue to offer a $25 reservation fee to all registrants. This will reserve your reservation until May 1, 2020. Before May 1, 2020, an additional $75 per camper is due to complete your deposit, and continue to reserve your spot.
- Cancellation Refund (excluding deposit):
- If the pandemic restrictions continue in regard to non essential gatherings and state park closings, making it necessary to cancel camp – you will be given the option to receive a full refund, have your 2021 camp fee paid in full, or donate any monies paid to offset costs not refunded to MSC in preparation for 2020.
- If you chose to cancel for any other reason, cancellations must be received by email to the directors no later than June 12, 2020 to receive a refund except your deposit.
- Cancellations after June 12, 2020 will not receive a refund.
- Final Payment Due: May 29, 2020
Medical Insurance Required
MSC does not provide medical insurance. Consequently, each child must provide proof of insurance during registration to attend. This proof must be provided before camp starts or the child will not be permitted to remain at camp. This is not optional. If we must take a child for emergency care, we take their medical information with them. This information must be accurate to ensure prompt medical care.