The week of camp is usually the most memorable week of the year for you. But making sure that you are as ready as you can be for camp week can be a daunting task.
Here are some helpful links that will help you prepare for camp, get to camp, and have the best week that you possibly can without worrying that you forgot anything
- Information About Camp Week (Dates, Times, etc.)
- Camp Checklist (What you should be packing)
- Please review the Camp Dress Code when making preparations for clothing.
- Please review the Camp Rules, especially if this is your first year attending camp.
- Don’t know where Shakamak State Park is?
- A message from our board on the current plans for MSC 2021