Clear your calendars now!
You aren’t going to want to miss this incredible event!
When: Saturday, August 21, 2021 at 11:00AM
Where: 8850 Mathews Road, Indianapolis IN 46259 (Neil and Heather Tremblett’s home)
Friends of Indiana Youth and Midwest Summer Camp invite you to bring a lawn chair and come enjoy a meal of awesome BBQ from one of several competitors, homemade desserts, fun & games, and entertainment!
- 1 Complete Meal Ticket (1 meat, 1 side, 1 drink, & 1 dessert) – $9.00 (Save $1)
- A la Carte:
- Meat Ticket (Choice of 1 meat) – $6.00
- Dessert Ticket – $2.00
- Side or Drink Ticket – $1.00
- This is an “unofficial” friendly competition.
- It’s an open-meat competition. You can enter any one type of meat/BBQ of your choosing.
- Competitors can arrive after 6:00PM on Friday, 8/20 to start to prepare your dish.
- Judging will begin at 10:30AM on Saturday, 8/21.
- There will be access to electricity.
- Contact Kevin Rhoton to enter as a contestant. He will then send you more details.